Choose a plan available from multiple carriers
A good dental insurance plan can save you money and keep you smiling. Many major dental procedures can cost thousands, and even basic cleanings and X-rays can cost you more than $100. Choosing a good dental plan can help you curb high expensive procedures and it only takes a few minutes to run a quote, compare and buy an affordable plan online.
- Have missed the annual Open Enrollment period for your employer
- You’re on Medicare and don’t have a plan
- Are in between jobs or have been laid off
- Are a part-time or temporary worker or your employer does not offer dental benefits
- Are a student, a recent graduate, or have aged out of your parent’s plan
- Are waiting for your employer dental benefits to start
- Cleanings , checkups, Extractions
- Crowns, bridges , root canals
Please refer to the plan brochure for other dental plan coverage
Rates and product availability may change without notice; all quotes expire on the requested effective date.
Coverplushealth.com is an independent marketplace operated by Health Plans Direct, Inc. National Producer Number 17854932 and is not the Health Insurance Marketplace website. We Invite application for insurance in states where we maintain our agency/broker licenses and appointed for each state that requires a license to conduct health insurance sales and services.We are required to comply with all applicable federal laws, including standards established under 45 CFR 155.260 to protect the privacy and security of personally identifiable information. This website may not display all data on Marketplace plans being offered in your state through our partner websites. To see all available data on Marketplace plan options in your state, go to the Health Insurance Marketplace website at HealthCare.gov. If you have questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com
Copyright © 2023 Health Plans Direct, Inc.